Saturday, April 24, 2010

Emotion is the seed of decision

It is 9:46 PM on a Saturday night and I am working on a paper on self-reflection. ESPN highlights flash in the background as I am just trying to make sense of this panorama of stimuli. Something I found to be interesting in my research was that true reflection touches upon elements of emotion. Contemplating upon the direction of our lives and even the premise upon which we create our worlds is characteristic of deep thought. How we feel about the many aspects of life are the bricks and mortar of our reality. I have never really contemplated how my emotions either facilitated my growth or imprisoned me to limiting circumstances. I have issued a challenge to myself to begin this process.

No comments:

Google's Activity Dashboard now let's you see who has viewed your files

Have you ever had to collaborate on a project and needed feedback from your team? You prepared the needed documents sent them out ...